Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sesame Noodles

*sigh* I could eat these every.single.day. without getting sick of them.

Sesame Noodles

And if you're thinking that they are difficult to make or require a lot of ingredients, I will tell you that you only need 3 ingredients to get these noodles on the table. But the flavor?

Mmmm the flavor.

So here's how I make mine.

Sesame Noodles

Sesame Noodles

1 lb thin spaghetti noodles,cooked, drained & rinsed.
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup sesame oil
1/3 cup sugar
Green onions, sliced for garnish (optional)

Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions, drain, rinse and pour back into the pot.

In a mason jar, mix together the soy sauce, sesame oil and the sugar.

2012_07260013

Give it a good shake then pour over the noodles.

Using tongs, toss together well until they are coated. You can serve them like this, or you can do what I do, which is toss them into a hot skillet and give them a quick fry.

Sesame Noodles

SO good!

Sesame Noodles

4 comments:

  1. These look amazing. I will be trying these out soon. Love how easy they are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM ~ We'll be having this for lunch today. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mother in law has a recipe similar to this and she puts in celery, peanuts, broccoli and maybe a few other things I can't remember off the top of my head. But I didn't write down her dressing recipe amount (she has since passed) so I will use your ratio=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Son LOVES these!!!! We will defiantly make this again!! I think I will turn it more into Lo Mien and add a tiny bit of cabbage, carrots, and some meat of some kind.

    ReplyDelete