Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Breaded Pork Chops!


Ok now these are pretty good, I don't know if I would use as much cream cheese next time though, so I'll leave that to your discretion.

BREADED PORK CHOPS

1 egg
3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
4 bone-in pork loin chops
1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
3 tablespoons chicken broth
2 tablespoons milk

In a shallow bowl, beat the egg. Place the bread crumbs in another shallow bowl. Dip pork chops into egg, then coat with crumbs. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
Bake uncovered, at 350º for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160º.

In a small saucepan, combine the cream cheese, broth and milk. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until smooth and blended. Serve with pork chops.

Yield: 4 servings



The reason I'm showing you the bread crumbs is because I didn't use the flavored ones, I used plain ones with just some salt, pepper and garlic powder

Dip the pork chops in the egg

Then through the breadcrumbs and place them on a baking dish

See the cream cheese you're going to use?? It's so bad, but so good.....


Mix it with the broth and milk until it's nice and creamy....spoon over the pork chops.

I served mine with some Yellow Saffron rice which the kids just LOVE.

2 comments:

  1. Guapo LOVES pork chops. I'm going to try this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I just found your pudim recipe. They have this all over Rio-I love it!!! I can't wait to try it. Maybe tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete