Monday, December 03, 2007

Menu Plan Monday!


Happy Monday everyone, this is what's on the menu for this week. As always remember that some days I switch meals around or end up not making them if something comes up, but for the most part I stick to everything on here INCLUDING breakfast and lunch.

I am still adding my link to Laura's blog "I'm an Organizing Junkie", as a way to support her but there's no way that I can look through all the blogs participating, there's just too many and not enough time in the day for me LOL



BREAKFAST: Chocolate Donuts, Warm Milk
LUNCH: Grilled Cheese and Tomato, Veggies
DINNER: Slow cooked 3 bean and sausage


BREAKFAST: Oatmeal, Warm Milk
LUNCH: Soup, Sandwiches
DINNER: Pork Ribs, Corn on the Cob and Mashed Potatoes


BREAKFAST: Cold cereal, Milk
LUNCH: Veggie Egg Rolls. Fruit
DINNER: Chicken Spaghetti (The Pioneer Woman Cooks)


BREAKFAST: Scrambled eggs, bacon
LUNCH: Tuna Salad
DINNER: Malboro Man's Favorite Sandwich (The Pioneer Woman Cooks)


BREAKFAST: Cinnamon Brown Sugar Oatmeal, Tea
LUNCH: Asian Wraps
DINNER: Beef Stew


BREAKFAST: Puffy Pancakes, Hot chocolate
LUNCH: Cheese and Ham Subs
DINNER: Best Lasagna Ever (The Pioneer Woman Cooks)


BREAKFAST: Bacon, Sausage, Eggs
LUNCH: Pizza
DINNER: Slow Cooker Pizza

2 comments:

  1. This all looks delicious, Sandra! I've made a four beans and sausage recipe in the crockpot, and we really like that one. Sounds like you're going to have a Pioneer Woman kind of week, LOL!

    Have a wonderful day and week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you think of Marlboro Man's favorite sandwich -- OMG it is too good!

    The beans and sausage recipe is a keeper for me!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete