Friday, September 21, 2007

Favorite Ingredients Friday - Sandwich Edition

It's been a while since I participated in the Favorite Ingredient Friday posts, I can't believe I had totally spaced out on this. Anyway, I'm here again and ready to share a recipe. This is one that I've made many times before, it's quick and easy and it's really good........hubby and the kids love it and it's also great for a treat when the kid's friends come over.

I had some cysts removed from my wrist a few days ago and it hurts to type so I'm being lazy and I'm sharing the actual magazine scan for the recipe with you......I'm ashamed, I'm sorry, but at least you get to see the picture and all the other interesting info right????

Anyway, if you want to play along go on over to "Overwhelmed with Joy" and add your name to Mr Linky :)


Yummy Hero Sandwiches


3 comments:

  1. Sandra, don't worry, I've done the scan type recipe post too. It's okay. I can read the recipe just fine when I click on your image and that's what's important. The Hero Sandwiches recipe sounds fantastic! I'm printing it out to try soon.

    Thanks for participating in my Favorite Ingredients Friday- Sandwich Edition. I do appreciate it!

    I hope your wrist is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scan worked perfectly. It looks yummy. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scan works well! The recipe sounds delicious!! Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to try it. Hope your feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete