Monday, February 12, 2007

Menu Plan Monday!

Hey Ladies, come on into my kitchen and see what I'm cooking this week....I have some old family favorites and some new ones too. The favorites usually have recipes up already so I'll link, and if not, then I will have the recipes up on the day that I make them, so if you're interested in a specific recipe just come back OR let me know and I'll go ahead and get the recipes up for you:)

If you're interested in playing along or just checking out what everyone is cooking, run on over to "I'm an Organizing Junkie".

I'm sharing my menu plus two extra days, since payday is halfway through the next week and that is when I go get my groceries and write up my new menus.


MENU PLAN MONDAY


MENU PLAN FEBRUARY 12th - 16th



Monday 12th
Breakfast:
French Toast
Lunch:
Tuna Sandwich
Dinner:
Slow Cooker Two Step Stroganoff

Tuesday 13th

Breakfast: Oatmeal, Chocolate Milk
Lunch: Soup & Sandwiches
Dinner: Pork Chops w/ Mashed Potatoes

Wednesday 14th
Breakfast: Cinnamon Toast
Lunch: Chicken Nuggets, Mac and Cheese
Dinner: Maple Sausage Lasagna
Chocolate Mousse


Thursday 15th
Breakfast: Cereal, milk
Lunch: Pigs in a blanket
Dinner: Salisbury Steak with Gravy


Friday 16th
Breakfast: Banana Pancakes, Juice
Lunch: Cheese Quesadillas
Dinner: Slow Cooker Three Beans and Sausage




3 comments:

  1. Yum! Maple Sausage Lasagna sounds heavenly! :o) Can't wait for the recipe! And, Banana Pancakes ...... aren't they just the best?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! You have some terrific menu choices. See you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a recipe for the banana pancakes? I bet my kids (and I) would love them!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete