Monday, October 09, 2006

Menu Plan Monday!!!



Alright ladies, it's time for another Menu Plan Monday, thank you Laura for hosting this every monday :) I just love knowing what others are cooking, and I usually get really good ideas for my own menus!!!

So I wish I could thrill you all with some
GREAT menu for this week, but when hubby goes TDY somewhere, it's just me and the kids and honestly, I'm not going to cook big meals because the kids just don't want to eat. A little nibble here and there and that's it.

With that in mind, this weeks meals are all kid friendly, it's like a kid party menu stretched out over the next two weeks LOL


Enjoy!!! I know I'm going to!!!



3 comments:

  1. Very kid friendly but still sounds good! When my hubby went out of town and I was home with 4 little kids I didn't cook much either...I think he thought I just didn't feed them! It was a break for me and they got to eat more of what they wanted. Win/win in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sandra, I just LOVE menus like these...quick easy...no fuss no muss you know! Have a super day! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog looks so cute! i'm glad i dropped in. :):)

    the chicken and dumplings sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete