Monday, September 18, 2006

MENUS Sep. 18th - 24th



I love monday, it gets me all excited about the menus being shared in blogland. Thank you to Laura for starting this feature, what a great idea it was :)

So here's mine for this week.
As always remember to go on over to Laura's Blog and add your name to Mr Linky, if you're playing along.




As usual, I will be sharing the recipes too, so if there's one that catches your eyes, just remember to come back and get the recipe on that day.

Can't wait to come see everyone else's menus :)

4 comments:

  1. Crab cakes? YUM! Really tasty week, Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very tasty sounding!!
    Jenny (mamaliscious)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh, baked potato soup! Can I have some?
    BTW, I think this is where I found the recipe for crockpot pot roast I made last week. It is made with onion soup mix and cream of mushroom soup. Have to tell you...it was out of this world! In fact, we did leftovers last night and I had a hot pot roast sandwich on a big kaiser bun for my dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always sounds so terrific Sandra! I think I'm the only one NOT having pizza this week....I think I want to change my menu..lol. Laura

    ReplyDelete