Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Menus July 2nd - July 14th 2006

For some reason I thought I had already posted these. Where has my mind been???

So here we go, these are for the next two weeks, or rather, until the 14th. Remember that I sometimes switch out meals between days, so this is not a SET menu.

Sunday 2nd
Beef Curry

Monday 3rd
Breaded Fish Fillets with Rice

Tuesday 4th
BBQ (Mixed grill, pork chops, bratwurst)

Wednesday 5th
Chicken a la King w/ Mashed potatoes

Thursday 6th
Spaghetti w/ Garlic Bread

Friday 7th
Shrimp Egg Rolls

Saturday 8th
Sandra's Jambalaya

Sunday 9th
Feijoada c/ Arroz (Portuguese Bean Stew, like a chilli)

Monday 10th
Shrimp Fettucine Alfredo

Tuesday 11th
Smothered Steaks

Wednesday 12th
Awesome Slow Cooker Pot Roast

Thursday 13th
Chicken w/ Green peppers and Rice

Some of the recipes I've already given you links because it's meals I've posted recipes for, and some of the links will take you to a recipe that is not exactly the same, but I substituted things......like the Chicken Egg Rolls or the Shrimp Fettucine , I make it the same, just substitute the Shrimp for it :)

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment